Saturday, September 1, 2007

Do I have a kid in school?

On monday Mason started his first day of pre-k. He was so excited to start, and so far he loves it.

It's so weird to not have him at home for a few hours everyday but I think I will learn to enjoy it very quickly. It was really nice after I dropped him off yesterday and I had to run a few errands, I forgot how much easier it can be with just one child. Abby loves the alone time with me, we didn't realize how much she talks when Mason isn't around.

4 comments:

Amy, Matt, Zachary, Andrew, and Madelena said...

Nice to see you guys made it back to Texas. So, when are we gonna hang out? -Matt

FeLog said...

Great job with his hair cut! Looks good. He is all grown up now. It will only be a little while with one child at home, and then you will be back to two kids at home.

Catherine said...

I can't believe he's in school already! Soon Abby will be gone and you'll have all sorts of spare time... oh wait, you're about to have another baby... well at least you'll get little breaks now and then... by the way, I think it's a girl. Have you gotten a lot of guesses yet?

Abby said...

So SO cute! Love the princess Abby bit, and I just know I'm going to wake up tomorrow and my 2 year old will be school-aged! I hope he looks as happy to be there as yours.