My girlfriend wanted to do something nice for me before the baby came. She told me to meet her at the nail salon for a pedicure. My mom and I hopped in the car and got to our destination and were very surprised when I walked in to see a group of some of my favorite gals. They all pitched in and gave me the works...manicure and pedicure with a menthyl wrap, which was awesome. I was totally spoiled...balloons, a cookie cake, fun company and the whole salon to ourselves. Thank you all, I had a very relaxing evening, you're the best!

I have some awesome friends!

I don't even know why I am allowing myself to post this picture, but hey, I was enjoying myself.
5 comments:
I wish I could have been there, it sounds like you had a great time!
I want friends like that!
That is such a cute idea!! Wow - only one day to go before your due date! I hope you are feeling okay!
how fun! i hope you're doing great with little taylor! can't wait to see pictures!
p.s. you're not the slam family anymore!!!
Post a Comment