Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Big Brother & Sister




More pictures of Taylor, she is such a good baby, sleeps and eats really well.




Big brother and sister. Mason and Abby are so sweet with Taylor, they are always helping me. Abby is always making sure I change Taylor's dirty diapers, she has an amazing sense of smell and can call out a dirty diaper before anyone else. She is also a nut for the hand sanitizer, that girl just can't get enough of it. Mason is so cute with Taylor, kissing her and helping me get things for her, I have such great little helpers.

7 comments:

Ambyr said...

Yeay! You deserve an easy baby. I am so happy you named her Taylor. I think it fits well. She is darling! Good job!

Melissa Wilson said...

It looks like things are going great for you! The kids look so happy with their new little sister!

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

you guys have the cutest kids!

Catherine said...

She's so cute. I bet Abby and Mason just love having a little sister!

Abby said...

What a busy mom you must be--but good to have such cute little helpers! Love the Halloween costumes!

Amanda Hardman said...

How fun! Mason and Abby look so cute with little Taylor...but where's the momma and daddy???

FeLog said...

soooo cute!!! bring them to Cali!!!