Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween


At the pumpkin patch, Taylor hung out in the car with Lita and Grandaddy.


Mason and Abby had so much fun picking out a pumpkin, Mason found one right away, Abby kept changing her mind and picking whatever pumpkin we showed her, it was cute.



Mason and Abby really got into the pumpkin carving this year, Mason got his hands all dirty and really cleaned out his pumpkin.


Abby's is the owl and Mason's is the monster. Daddy did most of the work, but the kids took all the credit.

3 comments:

Ambyr said...

I love the picture of Mason with his arm around Abby! They are too precious Lea! I miss you guys. Love to see your posts though!

Catherine said...

Did they carve out the guts and everything? Is it possible to take out the guts without a disgusted look? I mean, how many people actually have a smile while gutting? Are those stenciled? They look great!

FeLog said...

way to go Sam!!! That's great that the kids got into the pumpkins this year. FUN :)