So Taylor turned 3 months old yesterday...I can't believe how fast it has gone already.
She is smiling and cooing and she has even rolled from her back to her tummy a couple times, what an advanced child I have! :)
She sleeps throught the night, which I could not be happier about, and she is the best baby.

Here she is in her Bumbo, she hasn't used it that often yet, her neck is getting stronger so I am sure she will use it more as she gets bigger.

Hanging out.

Yes, Taylor officially is a thumb sucker. I do have to say that I think it is so stinkin' cute and a lifesaver as well.

She loves her little gym and she is starting to reach out and grab her toys.

Cute or what?!
She is smiling and cooing and she has even rolled from her back to her tummy a couple times, what an advanced child I have! :)
She sleeps throught the night, which I could not be happier about, and she is the best baby.
Here she is in her Bumbo, she hasn't used it that often yet, her neck is getting stronger so I am sure she will use it more as she gets bigger.
Hanging out.
Yes, Taylor officially is a thumb sucker. I do have to say that I think it is so stinkin' cute and a lifesaver as well.
She loves her little gym and she is starting to reach out and grab her toys.
Cute or what?!
10 comments:
She is so adorable. I can't believe she is that old already.
Heck yes she's cute. The thumb sucking is so sweet.
Yep, thumb sucking is the cutest...So, it's fitting that she does it!
She is sooo cute! I can't wait to see her, only one more week! That thumb sucking thing is so cute
Wow I can't believe she's that old already! She's getting so big!
Wow, She is beautiful! Her eyes are stunning, just like Abby's! I love it!
I have to concurr...is that how that's spelled? I agree-adorable!
Lea
Taylor looks so much like Sam!
I'm stoked for you that she is sleeping through the night! That must make your day's much more enjoyable!
We miss you
-Sarah
She looks so big! We miss you guys around here.
so cute!
Post a Comment