Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sweet girl!

Here are the 3 month pictures that I had taken for Taylor....am I a bad mom, cuz it took me till this week to do them?...she'll be four months this week. Well, that's how it goes!






7 comments:

Ambyr said...

Lea those pictures are adorable! What a little cutie! And no you're not a bad mom! It took me that long to have Luke's pics done too. And I never got to the birth announcements...

Lauren said...

I did the same thing and just ended up doing 4, 8, and 12 months instead. I love the sepia and b/w ones.

Jolanda said...

Wow! Does she ever look like Sam!
Cute pics.

Melissa Wilson said...

She is gorgeous! I love the pics, and no you aren't a bad mom by any means. She's your third and you were just a few weeks late, with emma I didn't even get professional picts taken until she was about 2 years old!

Camille said...

These are such cute pictures! She looks so sweet!

Abby said...

I am continuously amazed that people with such dark features can have children that are so--not dark featured. I thought for sure Cubby would be dark bc of my hubby's family--and not a trace! Those pictures are so beautiful! What a pretty girl!

Catherine said...

I was just about to comment on my favorite pictures, but I really can't pick one. I love that expression on her face and that bow... gosh, I want a girl! Well, I guess I'll have to get pregnant by April if that's going to happen.