Our friends from Texas came to visit, it was short but was so fun to see them again. I love when you make friends with people and you know you will probably stay in touch with them forever and when you see them after a long time its as if no time has passed at all. These are those friends. Even though their time here was short we had a lot of fun just hanging out and catching up. We already miss them. Thanks for making the stop Emily and Jared, we loved having your whole family here.
Mason and Naomi with their funky teeth
Naomi, Mason, Abby and Michael going out to play.
Mason and Naomi are the best of friends, so cute!
Not bad considering neither one of us were wearing make-up, at least its a picture of us together, now we have proof that we are friends!
3 comments:
Ooohh little Taylor is so darling! I love that she hums! Watch her grow up to be the next American Idol...or something like that...
Lea!!!!! How could you post this picture? For the record I don't think we had showered either!!! You still look cute, I look tired! WE had so much fun visiting with you. I'll call you today!
Em
How fun that Emily came to visit! I cracking up at all the hugging going on in those pictures.
Post a Comment