Monday, August 25, 2008

More Utah

Here are just some random pictures from our trip



Grandaddy and Lita, Taylor just loves my dad, she couldn't get enough of him


Amanda, Simon and Jen on our way to Temple Square


I had to take a picture of this.  I told Mason to get someone's hand while we were crossing the street and he did, but they didn't let go for a while...so cute!

Taylor, in all her cuteness!  I had to go buy some big hair stuff being in Utah and all, I don't typically put her in big bows and hair accessories, but I couldn't resist.

The view from my parents new home.

My mom on her beautiful kitchen.  There home is gorgeous, I felt like I was staying at some resort.

3 comments:

Laura Earl said...

WHAT your parents moved to UTAH!!! Where have I been! I am totally out of the loop! Where in UT? Your kids are adorable by the way!!!! Miss you.

Catherine said...

Their house IS like a resort, isn't it? It was hard to believe that it was actually their house that we were staying at. I love Taylor's cute hair bows.

Em said...

Taylor is beautiful!!!