Sunday, June 13, 2010

Keepin' it Simple

Here's what we have been up to...


      
-Finished another round of swim lessons


        
-Craig and Sarah, some of very best friends, came to visit....just because!


-Mason was honored at school for the Corgi walk of Fame, it is a huge deal to be picked and his teacher had very nice things to say about him


-Grandaddy and Lita came to visit and we all traveled to Kentucky to see relatives


-Mason performed in his school Talent Show, he wanted to be part of it so bad that he memorized a song on the piano that I taught him, he has never taken a lesson before.


-Mason completed first grade and (I) tearfully said goodbye to all his friends and teachers, they were so nice and made him a little photo book that has pictures of all of his classmates with little notes written to him.  We are sure gonna miss it here.


-Mason finished up the soccer season.


-We officially put our house on the market and now have one of these one our door.  Patience, patience, patience, my new trial.

1 comment:

wright said...

I can totally relate to the patience factor of selling the house--hope it's going well! You have such a cute house! Also, congrats on your half marathon--that's a great time!! Jas & I are running one in two weeks. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!