Even though we didn't have any family in the area to share the holiday with we still had a great time.
The kids decorated eggs and Taylor watched, they could've done this all day long, they loved it
The Easter Bunny, or Easter Guy as Abby refers to him, brought the kids tons of candy, umbrellas and spring outfits.
All ready for church
The Easter Guy left his eggs inside this year since it was snowing.
6 comments:
Lea~
Your kids are adorable. They look so cute in their Easter clothes!
We can't wait to come and see you!
Snow...? Uugh. Poor you guys. Tell me, is darling Taylor a blonde?? How great is that?
how fun! i miss you guys. can't wait to see you.
Lea, you have the best taste in clothing. Seriously. That cute outfit on Taylor in the above post, in her bumbo, is precious! And I love the girls' matching dresses! So cute!
Could they GET any cuter? And I believe I tried to get that same shirt that Mason is wearing, for Jake but they didn't have his size, so I'll ahve to get it online b/c I loved it! Where'd you get the girl's dresses?
Lea,
We miss you guys, everyone looks so cute! Naomi has been going on a lot lately about Mason. Maybe they could video cam soon or something! Call me!
Em
Post a Comment