Congratulations!! That is so very exciting! You'll have to tell me exactly where you are living...St. Louis is our old stomping ground that will always be so special for us!!! (Mostly the Cardinals, the Arch, the Zoo and Steak 'N Shake!)
Oh, I love it! So pretty (and how very grown up of you to be a home owner...intimidating). I love the Easter pics. How did I not notice before how your son is a complete clone of you (except in manly form, of course)! Love the parasol!
Beautiful home! Congratulations! Also, I'm a little slow but congratulations on #3! Your children are all so beautiful. We do miss you here in Cali! -Sarah S.
Yep, I love it! Are you all moved in? How do the kids like it? They must be thrilled to have their own rooms and their own backyard and not temporary anymore. I should come out again to visit!
That house looks amazing, Congrats. Guess where i am going next Saturday? Dixie's wedding...she is getting re-married. Exciting huh? She is getting married close to my house so she asked me to come.
Oh my gosh!!! I remember talking with you a couple years ago when you swore this day would never come and now look at you. Your house is beautiful. One of these years we are going to come see and celebrate. Congrats on making it through the years of renting and moving and enjoy your new home - you deserve it!
Hey Lea! Congrats on the house! It's beautiful! I wish you guys still lived here in Fremont though. It's so sad to see our ward shrinking so much. Well .. now you can check out my blog and we can stay in touch!
20 comments:
Ooooh...Congrats!
That house is just so darling! I am so jealous! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! That is so very exciting! You'll have to tell me exactly where you are living...St. Louis is our old stomping ground that will always be so special for us!!! (Mostly the Cardinals, the Arch, the Zoo and Steak 'N Shake!)
Wow congrats!! I love your new house. It is so cute! Make sure to take pictures of the inside so we can all see!
SO cute! I love it, congrats guys!
Love the house!!! I envy you; I suppose I will get there someday! :)
Yay!!!! Tu casa es mi casa? :)
Oh, I love it! So pretty (and how very grown up of you to be a home owner...intimidating). I love the Easter pics. How did I not notice before how your son is a complete clone of you (except in manly form, of course)! Love the parasol!
Beautiful home! Congratulations! Also, I'm a little slow but congratulations on #3! Your children are all so beautiful. We do miss you here in Cali!
-Sarah S.
Yep, I love it! Are you all moved in? How do the kids like it? They must be thrilled to have their own rooms and their own backyard and not temporary anymore. I should come out again to visit!
That house looks amazing, Congrats. Guess where i am going next Saturday? Dixie's wedding...she is getting re-married. Exciting huh? She is getting married close to my house so she asked me to come.
Oh my gosh!!! I remember talking with you a couple years ago when you swore this day would never come and now look at you. Your house is beautiful. One of these years we are going to come see and celebrate. Congrats on making it through the years of renting and moving and enjoy your new home - you deserve it!
Keenan
It looks sweet!! I bet the kids are so excited to have their things back too. Congrats!
Your house looks beautiful. Great curb appeal. I can't wait to see pictures of the inside.
Lea,
Are you so happy?? It looks so cute!
Em
Hey Lea! Congrats on the house! It's beautiful! I wish you guys still lived here in Fremont though. It's so sad to see our ward shrinking so much. Well .. now you can check out my blog and we can stay in touch!
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!
uh, that last comment was from me...not scott
Amanda's right! We want to know what's going on with you guys! Update your blog!!
We miss and love you. Hope all is well! XOXOXO
Post a Comment