Monday, September 15, 2008

Losing Teeth

I can't believe that he is already losing teeth, he shouldn't be old enough, but I guess he'll be six in a couple months, but still he seems too young.  His teeth had been loose for a while and then recently really loose, he said he thought he could pull it out but when he tried no luck.  About an hour later he came screaming and running to me that he pulled his tooth out.  He was so excited to say the least.

He made a picture for the tooth fairy and was so excited.  He set the picture and his tooth under his pillow and just couldn't wait.  The next morning Abby came running in my room and reminded me the tooth fairy came for Mason...it was then that I realized that maybe the tooth fairy hadn't come yet...thank goodness for Abby she saved the day and the tooth fairy made it just in the nick of time. (it was our first one, easy to forget..I felt so bad, but at least he didn't know it)

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Don't worry, you'll probably forget at least once more. Our last lame excuse was that the tooth fairy didn't come because Carter fell asleep on the couch, and she must have come before he was in bed (because the tooth fairy doesn't come if you aren't in bed, of course). It's amazing how much more grown-up your kids are since the last time I saw them. They are all so darling!

Catherine said...

Mason! Congrats on your first tooth gone! How much did the tooth fairy give you?

Amy said...

He just looks so cute with that tooth missing!

FeLog said...

whoa whoa whoa!!! Mason lost a tooth???!!! Wow, I can't believe what a big boy he is... crazy. Life is moving so fast!

Dixiechick said...

Hey Lea, it's Dixie! I just saw a link to your blog from Sara's. I just joined the blogging world. You can find my family at thedaytondixonline.blogspot.com
You're kids are adoreable! Your first two are the same ages as my first two. Looks like things are good for you guys...love to hear from you. Dixie

Devin & Anisa said...

Such a rite of passage! Congrats! And don't feel bad, I've done it once to each of my boys. My oldest said that he thought he should get a quarter for each day she forgot because it was about a week! It had been a long week!