Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here's what we have been up to...




St. Louis Balloon Glow, it was fun , but the balloons were HOT and the traffic was insane, glad we went but I don't know that I would do it again.


 

Abby's first time on the school bus, her preschool took a little ride around the neighborhood, she had a lot of fun.


Taylor was so cute walking around the house with my pot holder mitt, I tried to upload the video but we are having issues with that right now.


Showing off her first time with her hair pulled back and a little sneak peak at her teeth.


Eating carmel apples 


Taylor thinks it is so funny if you hold her hand while she walks, the kids walked around in circles for a good 10 minutes, Taylor just laughed.


Killing time on a Saturday and DREAMING....checking out some boats.


 

Taylor in all her cuteness, she is so funny and happy.  You can really see her teeth in the top picture, notice its her fang teeth and not her front two teeth that came in first.




If you are ever in St. Louis you have to go to the Magic House, we went with some friends and had so much fun, the kids loved it.  Plus every third Friday night its FREE.


Waiting to catch the Ferry to go apple/pumpkin picking, Sam was teaching the kids how to skip rocks in the water.



On the Ferry.


At the Farm, this was our first time apple picking, we had a lot of fun and it was the perfect day to go.



Mason and Abby were a little nervous because of the bees that were around but they survived.



The pumpkin field didn't have much but we managed to find a HUGE pumpkin that was still in great shape.


11 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, you guys have sure been busy! No wonder you haven't updated your blog in a while:0)

Tamara said...

That's funny about Taylor's fang teeth coming in before her 2 front teeth! Were you reading the Twighlight series while you were pregnant...? Hmmmm?

Ambyr said...

A ponytail, teeth and walking!! Taylor is so big! Your kids are soooooo beautiful Lea. And you and Sam look great too! I really, really miss you! Looks like you guys are having a great time in St. Louis. Good for you. And why am I reading about everybody and their apple picking this year? I never heard of it so much before and now everybodies doing it...xoxo

Melynie said...

So fun! I'm glad you've discovered so much of what the area has to offer!

Amanda Hardman said...

How fun! You guys have been busy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been having way too much fun! Taylor is HUGE! How is it that she has teeth and is walking? Isn't she supposed to be like 5 months old still? =o) Glad you guys are doing great.

Craig, Sarah, Liv & Sev said...

Lea
Taylor is getting so big!
I can't believe that she is walking!
She is sooo cute

I love the pics
The pics set the autumn tone. Love it!
-Sarah

Em said...

You guys look like you know how to have fun! We sure do miss y'all!!!

Lisa said...

St. Louis seems to agree with you guys. I'm glad you like it there so much. I can't believe how big Taylor has gotten. I still picture her like she was in CS. And your hair has gotten so long. Everyone looks great!

Rhitzclan said...

You have been busy doing so many fun things! It's nice when the kids are old enough to be portable like that... we are finally getting some sleep around here! Hope you had a happy Halloween!

Emma Jo said...

So fun! Your kids are so adorable! and I totally remember going to the Magic house as a kid!!! Do they still have the slide at the end that goes from the top floor back to the first?