Wednesday, October 29, 2008

She's 1

I can't believe how fast this past year has gone, she is getting so big.  She took her first steps early on and started walking at 10 months, now she runs and is all over the place.  Her one year check-up she weighed in at 17 pounds 11 ounces (she moved from the third percentile to the fifth...we know she is a tiny little thing).  She is so funny and sweet and makes us all laugh.











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable. There's no way she's a year old already.

Cute cake! Love the polka dots!

Amanda Hardman said...

YAY! and you are lookin' so skinny!!! :)

Ambyr said...

Lea! You are so skinny! An inspiration for me in 6-7 months...is that your old American Eagle plaid top from college days? If it is and you fit in it I'm really impressed! And Taylor is gorgeaous and so well dressed! I miss you.

Craig, Sarah, Liv & Sev said...

Lea
You look amazing!
I'm jealous!
Taylor is adorable!
I love her little top. Where did you get that?
Chicago or New York here we come (once we hit our goal right)?
Miss ya
-Sarah

Catherine said...

ZYeah, you ARE looking so skinny! Taylr's shirt is so cute! She's such a cutie. Love the cake too!

Britney said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been one year! And I agree with everyone else, you look great!