Seriously, things have been pretty boring around here, just the same old thing....
Wake feed/dress the kids, Go to gym, Come home shower, Lunch, School, Naps, Try to get laundry done, clean the house, pay bills, grocery shopping, you know the drill, After-school routine, Pick up and start dinner, Eat dinner, Clean up dinner, Bedtime routine, Pick up from the day, Go to bed.
B-O-R-I-N-G
I mean I know it is all very important and I am not complaining by any means, but it would be nice to have some excitement every now and then. Which brings me to the reason for my blogging tonight....
Sam's mom came for a visit for 2 weeks and it was so much fun, but I am so sad to say I don't have many pictures from the visit, why is that?
We didn't do a whole lot, but it was nice to have her around. We did take her to the Magic House with the kids and we went and saw Caroline in 3D (which was a little dark by the way, my kids were scared) We ate too much junk but had so much fun visiting.
My mother-in-law is honestly the best, everyday she would make up the kids beds before I got home from the gym, she would fold my laundry and clean up my dishes, and she made us her famous and most delicious cinnamon rolls, gotta love this lady!
Thanks for coming Lana, and please come again, soon!!!
2 comments:
How nice it would be to have so much help! How sweet of her!
I have that kind of mother-in-law, too. I'm glad you enjoyed her visit.
Post a Comment