Friday, October 2, 2009

Utah

Denver to Utah 541 miles 8 hours 24 minutes


My mom and I and the kids all hopped back in the car for a drive to Utah. Utah was our little break from the car, we got to stay and visit for 2 weeks.
My parents turned 60 and had their 40th wedding anniversary, and when they want to celebrate they go all out. Everyone came into town and we had a great time.

I just thought this was a cute picture of Lita and Taylor, we were at the mall, of course, where else would my mom and I be?

I was able to stop by and see my old college roommate, Marisa. I hadn't seen her in years and she just happened to be in town for her bothers wedding and so we got to sneak a quick visit.

My parents had an awesome party and all the kids and grandchildren were the entertainment. My parents were so excited and surprised to see what we had planned for them. It was fun.

This was everyone who could make it, a few missing, but most of us were there.

No comments: