ANYWAY....
Seriously??? Has it almost been a month, I mean where did April go? I cannot believe it is May.
I thought that I was doing really well with my posting but here I go again with another long one....
We had a great Easter, we were suppose to have our good friends, the Trefethan's, come to town but they had to cancel at the last minute, we were so sad but some friends in our ward had us over and we had a great time.
Taylor in all her cuteness, I just love that she loves these red boots!
And I just can't resist the cute little bottom plus the boots!
When we were at our friends, the Russo's, for Easter dinner they had Karaoke set up and this is where Taylor spent her time. Taylor Swift and Hananh Montana were on and she just LOVES them.
She would be all serious and have her eyes closed and everything.
Soccer started and Mason is loving it. He is number 10.
Sam ran and completed his first half marathon, his brother, Jarrod, flew into town and they ran together.
The St. Louis Half is a huge event and not the easiest, it's pretty hilly and there were tons of people. They did a great job, way to go babe!
We didn't have a ton of time with Jarrod, but we managed to do a few things. We ate some St. Louis pizza and went to the Arch.
We decided to go up in the arch, I was kinda nervous, but it was fun. This is the little door that opens and you sit in these little pods on your way up to the top.
In side the not so spacious pod.
This is at the top, they have these little windows that you can look out of and kinda lean against.
This is how Uncle Jarrod spent most of his time, I am still waiting to see the pics he got...hint, hint..
Isn't this cool?, you can see the shadow of the arch and the tiny little blankets of people on the grass, I thought it was so cool
This is nothing of significance, but I made them and they were DIVINE and crazy fattening, but de'lish
Last weekend we got box tickets to the Cardinals game, the best seats in the house. Literally, we were right behind the batter and had the best view.
A storm came through and they had to cover the field with a tarp, it was nothing, you know the typical St. Louis storm, just a Tornado Warning, sirens going off and everything....crazy weather.
3 comments:
I'm so happy you updated! I miss you Lea! I can't believe Sam joined the "club" and ran a half marathon! Hugs...
Fun pics! And what's up with moving?? Also, I want that recipe!! Yum!
Oh, no, not Sam, too. Dang all you fit & thin people!
Post a Comment