Monday, January 31, 2011

This is BIG!

Its February tomorrow and I promised myself that I would get caught up before February came....I mean I still have Christmas to blog about.
Well, I had a bummy day, so I chose to sit around and watch the Bachelor instead.  I know its lame, and dumb and blah, blah, blah....but I am thoroughly entertained by it!  So if you would like to know how my Christmas was(minus actual pictures of me and my family, well maybe there are a few) you can check out my sisters blog she summed it up pretty good.

As for happenings around here:

  • I am so done with winter, and a storm is coming through tonight, I am actually hoping for a snow day, I love having the kids home....call me weird!
  • We've lived here for over 6 months, and I can't decide if it has been the longest 6 months of my life or if it has gone by fast
  • I took a very long break from running, but am back at it again
  • I somehow aged in my break from running and now my hip and knees hurt, I am getting old
  • My hair is getting long
  • I have no motivation to clean my house...now that is a big deal for those who know me well
  • I miss St. Louis and other far away friends and family
  • My kids are growing up way too fast, it makes me want to cry
And the BIG one....
  • We got a dog....he's old and lazy and trained in every way you could imagine...ideal for me...but I still am not a pet person.

5 comments:

Rhitzclan said...

A DOG??? Wow! That is big! Sorry I haven't emailed you back... I will! So much to catch up about :)

aden said...

I thought of Sam when I saw this video and wanted to share it with him, but I don't have an up-to-date email address for you guys (unless the aol address is up-to-date): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFcIH2tK2iM

Please email me your contact info: adenwatts@gmail.com. Thanks.

Emma Jo said...

Whoa, you do have lots going on. And snow days, you can have them! I have had my fill this winter. I am going to need to see more pictures of that long hair, and the dog. (But I am LOVING your yellow shoes in that picture over there.)

Catherine said...

I am not sure how with all the pictures I took in Utah, there weren't hardly any of you guys...I guess we'll just have to make a visit soon and take some pics!
Can we live near each other soon... please?

Craig, Sarah, Liv & Sev said...

Lea
How I miss you so!
Your hair looks fantastic as well as the rest of you :)
I'm sorry you're bummed.
When are we going to NYC? Or Bora Bora?
xoxo
-S