I'm horrible lately at remember things, anything(blame the pregnancy) and therefore have few pictures to document the month. But I'll share anyway what we've done.
Just before Valentines Sam and I were able to ship the kids off to neighbors for the night while we had a little getaway. We spent the night at a nearby hotel and enjoyed the wonderful Spa the next day. It was great. We went out to dinner, went to the movies(TheVow) stayed the night in a King size bed(which while pregnant, was heaven!) Enjoyed the most delicious breakfast and a massage....It was perfect. We don't really get to go out very often since babysitters are hard to come by, expensive and we live out in the middle of nowhere, so this was a nice little trip before the baby comes.
Valentines Day was pretty low key since we had already gone out. We did try to make it fun for the kids with one of there very favorite dinners, pasta bar and turned everything pink or red. They got little treats and a special poster that they LOVED. Mason got a call of duty poster, Abby got a Justin Bieber poster, and Taylor got a Tangled poster. They were so excited.
I figure this is probably my last pregnancy so I decided to get some maternity pictures done. A friend recommended a photographer that is just getting started and therefore fit my budget just right. Here are a few pics that they did. Thank you Farmer Photography, I am so pleased.




5 comments:
You look great in those pictures! And nice neighbors to let you take a little getaway!
You look absolutely stunning...
A night away sans kids is a little snip of heaven, so glad you two were able to sneak away! I look forward to seeing pics of the little one...how much longer?
Lea,
You look beautiful!!!
Can't wait to meet the new little guy.
Beautiful pics Lea! And Happy Birthday today :)
That third pic is my fave of the maternity pics. Love them all! You kinda are a super mom to paint the trim, be uber pregnant and make a valentine's dinner for the kids.
Post a Comment