Monday, February 6, 2012

Blah, Blah, Blah....

Its been almost a year since I posted, lame huh?

I've attempted to post a few times, but for some reason I feel like I can never just pick up where I am at, I always feel like I have to sum up what I've been doing.  And that is overwhelming so I just don't post at all.  And then I get annoyed and never end up posting anything.  Bugs!

So here is my attempt to document and at least post something, even if there is a year missing.  I would much rather look back and see something than nothing.

Its February, I don't even know where January went, and I feel like February is just going to fly by.

For those who don't know, I am PREGNANT with number 4.  I have 6 weeks to go and I am starting to feel like there isn't enough time to get ready for this baby.  We thought we were done with #3 and so we got rid of all things baby...mistake I tell ya!  And now I am crazy, psycho, nesting mama.  I am already a "crazy get things done" kind of girl, but with the pregnancy nesting instincts I am psycho!  So don't ask me why I decided to paint all of our trim white a couple months before the baby comes.  Now with 6 weeks before baby comes I have to finish painting(don't need any opinions here about painting and pregnancy, already heard it all!) figure out where the baby's room will be, find furniture for baby, get baby supplies, diapers, bottles, etc. I haven't even been to the hospital where I am to deliver, haven't packed a hospital bag or even put any thought into it.  There is ALOT to do.

So here is a pregnancy shot back at christmas with my sister in law(she is 8 weeks ahead of me and already had her baby)....I am WAY bigger now. I'm not a fan of pics of me prego, but I will try to get a more recent one.



We had our own little Superbowl party last night....We're not big sports people but we enjoy the once a year party.  The boys cheered for the Giants and the girls for the Patriots, or as Abby calls them the Parrots. We had way too much food for just our little family but the kids thought it was so much fun!




Well, thats a start, at least I got something posted and with a few pics...

4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Posts are better far between than never!! Congrats on the new baby coming, do you know girl or boy? Fun fun! I hope you get it all done AND have a little time to relax before the big day!

Alyson said...

So exciting that a new baby is on the way...Congratulations! We did the same little "superbowl" party with our family of 5, and I still feel sick from all the junk food consumed! Oh well...once a year, right?!

Stacie said...

Hi Lea, Congrats on number 4. Good to see you are blogging again, It's nice to keep up with your family on blogger. As I love to blog and hate face book. I check back to see what in store for you and number 4. Stacie

Catherine said...

We really need to live near each other... grrr!!! Happy baby. Wish I lived closer to enjoy him. And really sad that I didn't stock you up with more baby stuff when you were here last week. Cute pics!