It started with an awesome surprise. My friend calls me up to tell me that she and her husband want to skype us...I yell for my husband because I am sure they are going to tell us they are prego....Here is how it went:
Sarah: Hey, do you know why we're calling?
Me: Yes, you guys are pregnant?
Sarah: Nope
Me: No? What? Huh?
Sarah: Your husband has been in kahoots with me and you are flying to Cali tomorrow for your birthday.
Me: WHAT?!!!!
Sarah: Go get packed
Me: WHAT?!!!
To say the least I was very surprised. Sarah had called Sam way back in January and planned it all out with him. Sam took two days off from work so I could go. I have the best friends and the best husband EVER.
It was just what I needed, unfortunately I guess I was having way too much fun because I hardly took any pictures.
On my way I had a layover in Denver and it just so happened that my sister who lives in Denver was flying back from SLC that day. Our flights coordinated perfectly and she was able to land and come meet me at my gate and we were able to hang out during my layover. How lucky is that?
Once in California, Sarah had done so many nice things for me. Balloons, my favorite flowers on the table, she cooked my favorite breakfast for me and we went shopping. She even called my family that live in the area so I could see them as well. We went and had dinner with my brother in law and his family and then I was able to go spend time with my sister and her family. It was a great trip. Here are a few pics that I did take....Felecia send me what you have
3 comments:
That was fun. Let's do it again!
xoxo
Seriously, the best present ever. Kudos to friends and husband!!
I do believe we have come to visit since you moved, yet no pictures! It's because we are having so much fun that we never get the camera out...wait, I guess i haven't posted about it either, or posted about anything in 2011 for that matter.
Post a Comment