Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter


Easter snuck up on us this year, I didn't pull out any Easter decor until the Friday before...lame.  Well, at least I had an excuse, I felt kinda bad though, the kids love holidays and all the decorations make it fun.  We managed to go to a local Easter egg hunt and decorate eggs. I don't know why I don't have any pictures of our actual hunt in our back yard, I think we video taped it and I forgot to get the other camera.

Abby is funny, this concerned look on her face was all posed.  She was the queen of decorating this year, took her time and made all her eggs look just the way she wanted.
Taylor in her bathing suit, no, it wasn't hot, this is just Taylor.  And yes that is a Valentines table cloth.
Mason still enjoys all the festivities of the Holiday and he was glad to help the Easter Bunny hide all the eggs.

Easter morning we headed to church, its crazy having to get 4 kids all ready and yourself with no husband around to help.  He has Sunday morning meetings at church so I am always flying solo. We managed to get out the door and look halfway decent, although I don't think we were on time for church.


My sister gave me this cute little outfit, it barely fit Jackson but I think he looked so handsome in it.
Trying to get a picture of the kids, the sun and wind posed a problem, this was the best shot I could get.
Me and my little man!  
Sam and Jackson
And of course, I always take pictures of my food, I'm weird.  Sam grilled some tri-tip, and we had potato salad, homemade bread and a mandarine orange spinach salad...it was delicious.

The day was nice and relaxing, although it was sad not to celebrate with anyone, or have any family to hang out with.  Maybe next year we will invite someone over.

No comments: